Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Selectively control spacing between HTML list items <ul><li>(Styling HTML lists)
Selectively control spacing between HTML list items <ul><li> [message #1821417] Wed, 12 February 2020 18:37 Go to next message
Karl Forsyth is currently offline Karl ForsythFriend
I'm creating a report of documents. The source data for each document is in HTML format, and each document includes embedded <ul> and <ol> lists. I am able to apply styles globally (font, line height, etc) to the text, but I need to be able to selectively set the spacing (or margin) between the LI list items embedded within the HTML document. Outside of BIRT, it's an easy thing to do with CSS selectors, but I can't see how to apply CSS to LI elements to a report.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance...

Karl Forsyth
Re: Selectively control spacing between HTML list items <ul><li> [message #1821422 is a reply to message #1821417] Wed, 12 February 2020 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
BIRT questions are best addressed to the BIRT forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/2/

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Selectively control spacing between HTML list items <ul><li> [message #1821426 is a reply to message #1821422] Wed, 12 February 2020 21:56 Go to previous message
Karl Forsyth is currently offline Karl ForsythFriend
Thanks Ed. Will do.
Previous Topic:Mosquitto 1.5
Next Topic:Selectively control spacing between HTML list items <ul><li>
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:01:44 GMT 2024