Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » The way of working concerning posting topics(Unclear how the procedure works for asking a question)
The way of working concerning posting topics [message #1821264] Sun, 09 February 2020 14:09 Go to next message
Izaak de Hullu is currently offline Izaak de HulluFriend
Hi,

Yesterday I posted a question on the Eclipse IDE Java Dev. forum on how the use the run Configuration 'Java App in Container '. After posting It said I have to wait until my question is accepted by the moderator of the forum.

I was not sure I selected the correct forum because it actually concerns docker. So this was my best guess.

I cannot see whether or not my message is still pending or rejected.

I also could not subscribe to the forum itself.

So I actually have a few questions:

1. Do I need to subscribe to a forum before I can ask questions and how do I do that?
3. How can I see if my topic is rejected or still pending?
4. Where do I need to post my question concerning the run configuration 'Java app in container'?

Best regards
Izaak
Re: The way of working concerning posting topics [message #1821266 is a reply to message #1821264] Sun, 09 February 2020 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

1. Subscribing to a forum isn't required, it just updates you about new threads by email.
3. Unfortunately I don't know the answer to that one. Does the response page after you submit your post mention anything?
4. My guess would be the Linux Tools project forum , https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/60/, since the Docker Tools and specifically the JDT Docker Launcher feature are part of it.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: The way of working concerning posting topics [message #1858859 is a reply to message #1821266] Wed, 26 April 2023 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Billy Estes is currently offline Billy EstesFriend
how can i post if i dont have a post passsword
Re: The way of working concerning posting topics [message #1858910 is a reply to message #1858859] Sun, 30 April 2023 20:12 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You had already posted a new thread before you commented on this one.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Can you make templates?
Next Topic:Custom Eclipse Plugin compatibility issues due to changes in EclipseLauncher class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:47:36 GMT 2024