Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to get Object of Navigation tool dialog
How to get Object of Navigation tool dialog [message #1818285] Wed, 11 December 2019 13:45 Go to next message
Mohit Advani is currently offline Mohit AdvaniFriend
Hi,

I have created a separate EObject for subprocess and trying to open in separate diagram, so i have used Navigation tool on double click of that Object, it is opening a dialog, can i get Object of that dialog which is created by Sirius framework, i have to apply certain validation like "duplicate subprocess name should not exist", i am attaching snap.

Thanks and Regards
Mohit Advani
  • Attachment: Snap1.jpg
    (Size: 58.94KB, Downloaded 55 times)
Re: How to get Object of Navigation tool dialog [message #1818320 is a reply to message #1818285] Thu, 12 December 2019 13:30 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

Mohit Advani wrote on Wed, 11 December 2019 14:45

I have created a separate EObject for subprocess and trying to open in separate diagram, so i have used Navigation tool on double click of that Object, it is opening a dialog, can i get Object of that dialog which is created by Sirius framework, i have to apply certain validation like "duplicate subprocess name should not exist", i am attaching snap.

If I understand correctly the structure of your odesign, you used a "Double Click" tool and then a "Navigation" operation inside of it. If that is the case, you can simply wrap the "Navigation" operation inside an "If" operation, and in the condition expression call a Java service to perform the validation (and return true/false). See https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/general/Writing_Queries.html#service_methods for how to write Java services. The condition expression of the "If" operation will be executed in the context of the element you double-clicked on, so in your service method it will be provided as the first argument (typically called "self", but that is only a convention). See attached screenshot if I am not clear.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Domain Model for creating a modelling workbench in Sirius
Next Topic:How to let Edge end hook up to a border of a Node
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:26:54 GMT 2024