Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Setting the correct build configuration
Setting the correct build configuration [message #1818269] Wed, 11 December 2019 09:09 Go to next message
Mihnea-Costache Marin is currently offline Mihnea-Costache MarinFriend
Hi,

I am creating an Eclipse plugin and came in contact with the following problem... I have a C project, a number of build configs and the same number of launch configurations(for each launch configuration there is a specific build configuration that needs to be done before running).

At the moment, when I run the project, it first builds with the active build configuration and then launches.

Is there a way of setting the correct build configuration for the specific run configuration?

Thank you!
Re: Setting the correct build configuration [message #1818272 is a reply to message #1818269] Wed, 11 December 2019 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quick update...

I am close to fixing this issue, but not there yet. To give you more information, I managed to add in my Activator class an ICommandService an execution listener. Tested it with the event of saving( ctrl + s) and works (if saving worked, it printed a message that I added). Now I am trying to find the id of launching the project with external tools (saving had as the id org.eclipse.ui.file.save). Any advice?

Thank you!
Re: Setting the correct build configuration [message #1818277 is a reply to message #1818272] Wed, 11 December 2019 10:35 Go to previous message
Solved
Previous Topic:Eclipse does not build C++ files
Next Topic:C++ project - analyze code size in my project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:24:12 GMT 2024