Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Populate license inside of eol/egl file
Populate license inside of eol/egl file [message #1817214] Mon, 18 November 2019 15:22 Go to next message
Arseniy Isakov is currently offline Arseniy IsakovFriend
Hello
Can you please suggest any method to populate copyright header in eol/egl files during tycho build.
Thanks
Arseniy Isakov

[Updated on: Mon, 18 November 2019 19:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Populate license inside of eol/egl file [message #1817252 is a reply to message #1817214] Tue, 19 November 2019 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Arseniy,

I don't know the answer to that I'm afraid but I've forwarded your message to some of the more Maven/Tycho-savvy Epsilon committers in case they have anything to suggest.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Populate license inside of eol/egl file [message #1817279 is a reply to message #1817252] Tue, 19 November 2019 18:46 Go to previous message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Hi Arseniy,

I'm not entirely sure what you would like to do. If it's just having Maven fill in a copyright placeholder in your EOL files, plain Maven resource filtering would do the job. See the attached minimal project.

The POM file turns on resource filtering, and defines an eol.copyright property with the intended copyright notice. You could use property interpolation to compute parts of the text on the fly if you needed.

Once resource filtering is on, you can insert the text of property "x" by putting "${x}" inside the text of any file inside src/main/resources.

Is this what you needed?

Kind regards,
Antonio

[Updated on: Wed, 20 November 2019 09:29]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Run Eclipse Epsilon code generation online
Next Topic:Unable to run Epsilon examples which use HUTN.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:59:36 GMT 2024