Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Unbind cell selection with selected row
Unbind cell selection with selected row [message #1816900] Mon, 11 November 2019 13:21
Alexey Kazakov is currently offline Alexey KazakovFriend
Hello,

I have a configured NatTable with some custom features. In some cases I want to search the information in the table using the filter, so the entered pattern matches the certain rows in my table and then shows it via applying the selection to the first row. For now I use the method selectRow in the SelectionLayer class and set the column position to the value of -1 so there are not any specific columns to be technically selected (I do need this functional exactly) But the problem shows up when I try to edit selected row even if it is prohibited to edit rows - the NPE is beeing thrown
null
null
Stack Trace:
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.command.EditUtils.allCellsEditable(EditUtils.java:145)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.command.EditUtils.allCellsEditable(EditUtils.java:126)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.command.EditSelectionCommandHandler.doCommand(EditSelectionCommandHandler.java:49)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.command.EditSelectionCommandHandler.doCommand(EditSelectionCommandHandler.java:1)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.command.AbstractLayerCommandHandler.doCommand(AbstractLayerCommandHandler.java:21)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractLayer.doCommand(AbstractLayer.java:186)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractIndexLayerTransform.doCommand(AbstractIndexLayerTransform.java:105)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.selection.SelectionLayer.doCommand(SelectionLayer.java:579)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractLayerTransform.doCommand(AbstractLayerTransform.java:106)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.viewport.ViewportLayer.doCommand(ViewportLayer.java:1071)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractIndexLayerTransform.doCommand(AbstractIndexLayerTransform.java:109)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.grid.layer.DimensionallyDependentLayer.doCommand(DimensionallyDependentLayer.java:163)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractLayerTransform.doCommand(AbstractLayerTransform.java:106)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.CompositeLayer.doCommandOnChildLayers(CompositeLayer.java:159)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.CompositeLayer.doCommand(CompositeLayer.java:151)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.NatTable.doCommand(NatTable.java:820)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.action.KeyEditAction.run(KeyEditAction.java:28)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.ui.mode.ConfigurableModeEventHandler.keyPressed(ConfigurableModeEventHandler.java:35)
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.ui.mode.ModeSupport.keyPressed(ModeSupport.java:91)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:171)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:89)
... some SWT throws

and the similar one with "+" on the NumPad
null
  Exception:
  null
    Stack Trace:
       at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.command.EditUtils.allCellsEditable(EditUtils.java:145)
       at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.edit.command.EditUtils.allCellsEditable(EditUtils.java:126)
       at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.tickupdate.command.TickUpdateCommandHandler.doCommand(TickUpdateCommandHandler.java:60)
       at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.tickupdate.command.TickUpdateCommandHandler.doCommand(TickUpdateCommandHandler.java:1)
       at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.command.AbstractLayerCommandHandler.doCommand(AbstractLayerCommandHandler.java:21)
       at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.layer.AbstractLayer.doCommand(AbstractLayer.java:186)
... and other throws

So the question is how can I select the row without any technical cell selection.
Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,
Alex
Previous Topic:Row Spanning
Next Topic:Select a row without the actual cell selection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:28:52 GMT 2024