|Re: OCL XText Console not available in Eclipse 2019-09 [message #1816531 is a reply to message #1816414]
||Wed, 30 October 2019 15:25
| Dominique Marcadet
Registered: January 2013
Thanks for the reply.
I have investigate the problem, here are some elements.
I will call EclipseMain the Eclipse used to develop the EMF plugin and EclipseChild the one launched from EclipseMain to run the plugin.
To narrow down the 'impossibility' a bit
- open an Ecore file in the Sample Ecore Model Editor and see how much of the OCL submenu is present with that editor.
OCL submenu is available both in EclipseMain and EclipseChild.
- post your model and metamodel(s) so that it can be opened on another Eclipse installation
- close all projects then create a trivial EMF project and see if that works.
Simple.zip contains a very simple Ecore model with the generated Model, Edit and Editor plugins.
I import this archive in a newly created workspace with EclipseMain.
SimpleTest.zip contains a minimal Simple model, I import it in a new workspace with EclipseChild.
With Eclipse 2019-06, the OCL submenu is available in EclipseChild when I right-click on the open resource. With Eclipse 2019-09, it is not.
I have found a change in org.eclipse.ui.internal.PopupMenuExtender.createModelFor() :
- in Eclipse 2019-06, to find if an existing menuModel is available,"popup" is looked for in the tag.
- in Eclipse 2019-09, ContributionsAnalyzer.MC_POPUP is looked for, which is "menuContribution:popup".
If I change back the string to "popup", the OCL submenu is then available in Eclipse 2019-09.
I have no conclusion about this, but may be someone can reproduce the problem with the information given.
(Size: 118.32KB, Downloaded 18 times)
(Size: 0.52KB, Downloaded 19 times)
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02418 seconds