Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » bind() doesn't fire when part (view) decreases in size(I'm trying to get a GridPane to fit in the view)
bind() doesn't fire when part (view) decreases in size [message #1816338] Sun, 27 October 2019 23:11 Go to next message
Henri Boucher is currently offline Henri BoucherFriend
It appears that bind() on a BorderPane passed in the @PostConstruct only fires when the size of the view (part) increases. It never fires when decreasing. Visually you can see the gridlines in the GridPane aren't adjusting properly whenever the size of the view decreases. Your can also maximize/minimize the view within the perspective and the window itself. In addition I'm printing out obs which shows that it's not firing when decreasing.

Please find the project at github.com/henriboucher/size-to-fit

This is an efxclipse project so make sure you set the target platform set.
Re: bind() doesn't fire when part (view) decreases in size [message #1816777 is a reply to message #1816338] Wed, 06 November 2019 17:46 Go to previous message
Henri Boucher is currently offline Henri BoucherFriend
The current functionality centers a reduced view on the previous largest view. I know that can't be changed, but perhaps something in the .e4xmi file could select the functionality that i need.
Previous Topic:Using IDE plugins in RCP
Next Topic:Persisting NLS language switch - how to migrate from .ini modification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:55:46 GMT 2024