Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Create arduino static library
Create arduino static library [message #1816012] Thu, 17 October 2019 08:39
mhibla carmen is currently offline mhibla carmenFriend
hello,
Am stuck with this since few days, i've read many posts and tried tutorials but none worked.

am trying to import , create static library and make arduinocore lib in eclipse so i can use arduinos functions under eclipse environment. i don't want to use the arduino ide plugin.

I use the elcipse 9-2019 install under debian 9. i have the avr-plugin. and am using an arduino mega2560 board. i can upload programs to the board.

- the first problem i have is when creating either static library or c++ application i can't chose the mcu type at the end. i can change the mcu clock but can't choose the mcu type. the load from mcu button give me an avrdude error too.
the avrdude command is:
avrdude	-pm16 -cavrisp2 -P/dev/ttyUSB0 -b115200 -patmega2560 -v -v -v -D 
			-Uflash:w:mhibla1.hex:a

it always specify -pm16 si i had to add -patmega2560 and the -D options to make it work.

- the seconde problem is when creating a static library i can't specify a taget hardaware and i don't have the AVR/AVRdude in the project properties so i can't create a target hardware or specify it.
i'v tried many ways to do this: importing file system, linking to the arduino/core/arduino folder and the /variant/mega folder

at the end i have always the : can't find pins_arduino.h and if i add it to the arduinocore folder i have errors like
hardware/arduino/avr/variants/mega/pins_arduino.h:153:14: error: 'PINF' undeclared here (not in a function)
  (uint16_t) &PINF,

sorry it's starting to get a bit messy so am asking for help

Previous Topic:CDT Code Formatter
Next Topic:Lost on First Try - Arduino and ESP32
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:45:50 GMT 2024