Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Job Manager - Showing all scheduled jobs
Job Manager - Showing all scheduled jobs [message #1815858] Sun, 13 October 2019 12:44 Go to next message
Faruk Caglar is currently offline Faruk CaglarFriend
Hi,

I have a number of scheduled jobs on server side. I would like to have an administrator view where an overview (UI) of all scheduled jobs will be shonw, incl. the state, next run, etc. In addition I would like to have the possibility to cancel or restart the jobs.

I could not find out how I can get these Information.

When the server has started on eclipse, it states on the console that the server can reached by localhost:8080. If I try this, I only get this picture index.php/fa/36546/0/

What is the idea behind this?

Thanks in advance
  • Attachment: picture.JPG
    (Size: 13.63KB, Downloaded 202 times)
Re: Job Manager - Showing all scheduled jobs [message #1815862 is a reply to message #1815858] Sun, 13 October 2019 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Baenziger is currently offline Patrick BaenzigerFriend
Hi Faruk

You can use the JobManager to retrieve the Future of the scheduled or running jobs. This might not give you already cancelled, or finished jobs though.
Alternatively you can attach a listener to the JobManager and keep additional accounting for jobs that have been completed, or cancelled.

The techdoc chapter is very extensive on the job manager and for a usage example, check out theTileDataLoadManager.

Regarding what happens when you contact the server: That's probably the default behavior of showing the directory listing, if you haven't bound the root path to any Servlet in the web.xml.
If you do, you can probably show different content instead of the directory listing...
Re: Job Manager - Showing all scheduled jobs [message #1815898 is a reply to message #1815862] Mon, 14 October 2019 15:58 Go to previous message
Faruk Caglar is currently offline Faruk CaglarFriend
thanks Patrick
Previous Topic:How to get a widget's display size ?
Next Topic:oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver : How to use in Scout Photon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:26:36 GMT 2024