Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Refresh diagram(Refresh diagram after applying filter)
Refresh diagram [message #1815392] Wed, 02 October 2019 08:00 Go to next message
Michael C is currently offline Michael CFriend
Hello,

I have some DEdge that should execute their Precondition Expression if a filter is applied or removed.
How should I refresh the diagram when the filter is changing ?

Thanks
Re: Refresh diagram [message #1815397 is a reply to message #1815392] Wed, 02 October 2019 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One thing that I'm trying without success is to set the Associated Elements Expression of the edge to the element that describe if the sourceNode or targetNode is visible. I'm uncertain if this is possible to trigger a refresh this way.
Re: Refresh diagram [message #1815497 is a reply to message #1815397] Thu, 03 October 2019 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Barbin is currently offline Florian BarbinFriend
Hello,

Precondition expression predicates are not intended to be based on the graphical state of Sirius but on the semantic model. I don't have the details about your context but if an edge is supposed to be visible or hidden according to a filter state, why do not add the edge mapping into your filter?

Regards,
Florian
Re: Refresh diagram [message #1815530 is a reply to message #1815497] Fri, 04 October 2019 09:22 Go to previous message
Hello, thanks for answering.
I have a hierarchie of containeurs. When a containeur is hidden, I whant to change the source/target to the containeur.eContaineur() if it exists.

After more research, I found this new feature : https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/developer/trigger-refresh-graphical-changes.html
I managed to use this example with collapsed containeurs for my use case, but I'm not able to adapt the example to trigger refresh when applying a specific filter. I tried a few references but nothing worked.
Is it possible ?

Regards,
Michael
Previous Topic:CCE in properties view for .odesign when selection sections/tools
Next Topic:EcoreUtil.delete giving UnsupportedOperationException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:03:08 GMT 2024