Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » clone and make independent a web-application(clone a web app)
clone and make independent a web-application [message #1814857] Fri, 20 September 2019 12:46
Raffaele Consorte is currently offline Raffaele ConsorteFriend
Good morning.

I followed the easy steps of this clip:
www youtube com/watch?v=uVO0_UdQ_Wg
(subject: copy/move a project created in Eclipse Neon 4.6.2)
So now I have two identical web-apps on two different Eclipse workspaces and deployed on two different physical spaces, using WildFly 9.

I changed the web.xml file in WebContent\WEB-INF directory, so that "display-name" is different and each webapp has his own URL and everything is fine.

Now I want them to be completely independent, the first webapp served only as an initial model; make some changes to the various javascript / html / css files of the 2nd application and these changes are visible, but the problem is that if I change the code of the java files, and recompile them these changes to the java code have no effect. While if you recompile them on the first application they are also seen in the second one! I checked the various build paths and everything seems ok.

What should I do because the java files of the 2nd application (which are in folders other than the first application!) Are independent? I hope I was clear.
Thanks.
Previous Topic:Can't run the Eclipse App
Next Topic:Eclipse installer issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:27:27 GMT 2024