Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Help with BIRT Installation(Help with BIRT Installation(Can not access the BIRT Reporting tool with MacBook) )
Help with BIRT Installation [message #1814417] Wed, 11 September 2019 08:15
John McGregor is currently offline John McGregorFriend
Hello,

I am hoping you can assist in an issue we are having with the installation of the BIRT reporting tool into our SPM system.

I am a Business Analyst working for the Scottish Government and we have recently starting using SPM in order to manage and deliver benefits within Scotland, my particular role is identifying and managing the delivery of Management Information and Reporting across the benefit delivery areas and my intention is to use BIRT reporting to deliver the Operational element of this reporting to support front line staff and managers.

I am working closely with a Statistician/Analyst to develop these reports and as such I have provided him with a standalone MacBook in order for him to develop these reports, however despite following our local IBM developers advice and have tried installing the BSA software we are always faced with an installation error.

I was hoping by contacting you direct you may be able to at least point us in the correct direction in how we get an operating version of the BIRT reporting tool on a MacBook ?

I would like to thank you for your time in advance and look forward to your reply
Previous Topic:Table header not always repeating on Page Break
Next Topic:Multiple parameters in one query issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:08:28 GMT 2024