Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » This code multiple times automatically
This code multiple times automatically [message #1814295] Mon, 09 September 2019 02:59 Go to next message
Mai Ly is currently offline Mai LyFriend
Hi all,

I wrote a Java Program in Eclipse Luna using Processing libraries that gets some parameter values from a .csv file and provides some outputs that I need. Everything in my code works just fine, and I can get the outputs that I want for every simple case.

My problem is I have to run this code multiple times automatically, and before each run I have to modify a parameter value in the .csv file. I wonder how I can do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for help
Re: This code multiple times automatically [message #1815827 is a reply to message #1814295] Fri, 11 October 2019 15:07 Go to previous message
Chkiron Chronos is currently offline Chkiron ChronosFriend
Create your CSV contents with a placeholder for the parameter and dynamically replace the placeholder with the value you want before each run.

Example CSV:
1, john, %_PARAMETER_PLACEHOLDER_%

In your code, you would retrieve the CSV from the source (File system, perhaps) as you are probably doing already, and before actually using it, you would replace the String %_PARAMETER_PLACEHOLDER_% by whatever value you want.
Previous Topic:Different splash screens
Next Topic:Eclipse Installer closes immediately after the splash screen with no error message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:33:27 GMT 2024