Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Eclipse RCP Developer - 6 month contract - Frankfurt, Germany(Eclipse RCP Developer - 6 month contract - Frankfurt, Germany)
Eclipse RCP Developer - 6 month contract - Frankfurt, Germany [message #1814293] Sun, 08 September 2019 20:13 Go to next message
Aaron Tait is currently offline Aaron TaitFriend
My client within Financial Services is currently looking for a Eclipse RCP Developer to maintain and extend the graphical user interface (GUI) for a workflow system.

This is for an initial 6 month contract but likely to become a rolling contract and offering a very generous daily rate.

This position would require you to relocate to Frankfurt and to work on-site. This is an English speaking role working for a world renowned Financial Services company.

For more information, please send me your latest CV to aaron.tait@orbisconsultants.com and I will give you a call to discuss the position in more detail.
Re: Eclipse RCP Developer - 6 month contract - Frankfurt, Germany [message #1817268 is a reply to message #1814293] Tue, 19 November 2019 15:53 Go to previous message
Jacques Marcel is currently offline Jacques MarcelFriend
I am a professionnal Eclipse RCP Developer, I am sendng you a DM to know more about this offer.

Theonly problem is that I am French (who speak English).

If it's not a problem, let me know for me to send you a mail.

Regards
Previous Topic:Eclipse plugin developer - Bangalore - Full Time
Next Topic:Eclipse plugin developer - Portland - Full time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:11:02 GMT 2024