Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » problems with checktextwithcellspec in Jubula 8.7.1.046(problems with checktextwithcellspec in Jubula 8.7.1.046)
problems with checktextwithcellspec in Jubula 8.7.1.046 [message #1810887] Wed, 21 August 2019 10:21 Go to next message
Jurjen Hofstra is currently offline Jurjen HofstraFriend
Hello peoples,

I have multiple problems with the checktextwithcellspec test action:

If i use this action to check if a row-column cell is empty and the cell is indeed empty, then its allright.
If the checked cell is not empty and the check matches the actual value it is also allright.
But (problem 1) if i check if a row-column cell is empty but it is actually not empty, then the test action hangs: After 10 minutes the whole test stops and throws a Timeout exception.
When this happens, the scrolling (in the AUT) is broken. I have to close the window and open it again.

If the check does not match the actual value the check fails. But in that case (problem 2) the Properties view in the Functional Test Excecution Perspective shows at Error Details/Actual Value nothing.

Do you know how to come around this?

Kind regards
Jurjen
Re: problems with checktextwithcellspec in Jubula 8.7.1.046 [message #1811126 is a reply to message #1810887] Tue, 27 August 2019 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello,
Is problem 1 also happening in other tables? I have never heard of such problems.
The Problem 2 is known issue. It exists since the search for such values has changed. Before we did check only the first row with the value (since you are using integers there is only one possible row. So this might be confusing indeed.).

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Re: problems with checktextwithcellspec in Jubula 8.7.1.046 [message #1811148 is a reply to message #1811126] Tue, 27 August 2019 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jurjen Hofstra is currently offline Jurjen HofstraFriend
Hello Marvin,

I checked in two other spreadsheets in our application and unfortunately yes, problem 1 happens also there. If checked for empty, but the specified cell is actually not empty, the test hangs and the scrolling is broken. No matter how far i try to scroll to the right, the specified cell stay visible and the scroll bar won't go any farther.
This is the main reason i can't use version 8.7 at this moment. The checktextwithcellspec action is very important for me. I use it very much in my tests.

So you can't do anything about it?

kind regards,

Jurjen
Re: problems with checktextwithcellspec in Jubula 8.7.1.046 [message #1811166 is a reply to message #1811148] Wed, 28 August 2019 05:02 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello Jurjen,

i will have a look into this next week

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:Close swing application using Jubula client api in java
Next Topic:Error is coming on RCP AUT integration for Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:35:29 GMT 2024