|Eclipse Variables View [message #1808858]
||Wed, 03 July 2019 09:01
| Ivan Kaufman
Registered: July 2019
I am new to Java and using Eclipse IDE Photon Release version 4.8.0.|
I cannot display variables.
I have tried the followings in accordance with previous online Q&As only to fail:
(1) Select a variable -> right click -> select inspection
* It didn't work because inspection is not on the right click menu.
(2) Window -> Perspective -> Reset perspective
* It didn't work.
(3) Window -> Show view -> Other -> search "variable" and open "Variable View"
* It opened the Variable View window, but nothing is displayed. Changing layout didn't help.
How can I display information about the variables? I would like to see their values step by step when debugging a programme of Tell The Bell.
[Updated on: Tue, 09 July 2019 09:08]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02259 seconds