Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Multiple themes - second theme not found at runtime(Report Themes)
Multiple themes - second theme not found at runtime [message #1807716] Thu, 06 June 2019 15:45 Go to next message
Petko Guglev is currently offline Petko GuglevFriend
Hi,
I need to set a theme according to a report parameter value (language). I have a JS file that checks the content of the parameter and sets my other theme (defined in the rptlibrary as usual), whenever the language of the report is english. The call:
ThemeHandle th = ((LibraryHandle)lib).findTheme("libname.mytheme");

I also tried:
reportContext.getDesignHandle().setThemeName("libname.mytheme");

This theme switch appears to be working in the Designer but fails to find the theme at runtime. Strangely, it works in our old BIRT 3.7.2 application but not with BIRT 4.8.0

Can anyone help me with that? Thanks a million in advance!!! I've been stuck with that for a week.
Note: My design files are in another folder than the library. But it is exactly like with 3.7.2

Re: Multiple themes - second theme not found at runtime [message #1807717 is a reply to message #1807716] Thu, 06 June 2019 15:46 Go to previous message
Petko Guglev is currently offline Petko GuglevFriend
Remark to the above: The first line is Java, I am calling that from the JS file.
Previous Topic:Hiding column via script
Next Topic:Upgrading BIRT: Log-Files and Java 11
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:54:36 GMT 2024