Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Updating Project Application stuck at 19%(IDE has gotten stuck while trying to create a javaFx Project )
Updating Project Application stuck at 19% [message #1807466] Thu, 30 May 2019 15:39 Go to next message
Aimen Nadeem is currently offline Aimen NadeemFriend
today I had (finally) decided to start learning JavaFx but unfortunately as soon as I had stated to create my JavaFx 'application' project I was met with a prompt stating that, "The user operation is waiting for "Updating project 'application'" to complete.
and this wont complete...meaning its task bar is still stuck at the same place, sure it looks like its loading something but it isn't progressing any further from its current position.
It already was so difficult to add JavaFx to my eclipse oxygen IDE but only to be met by more bugs is defeating and disheartening .
I want to start learning soon but as a newbie I don't know how to fix my problem so I hoped to find some help by posting in this forum by some more intellectual and experienced programmers who would be able to guide me.
I will be very grateful for the help.

pictorial attachment is provided below;

Re: Updating Project Application stuck at 19% [message #1807488 is a reply to message #1807466] Fri, 31 May 2019 04:09 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I assume you're using e(fx)clipse in which case you should look to that project's community page for how best to get their direct support:

https://www.eclipse.org/efxclipse/community.html

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException
Next Topic:Setup error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:25:58 GMT 2024