Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » View Report problem(Site can't be reached on localhost)
View Report problem [message #1806634] Mon, 13 May 2019 01:43
Nigel Kirkby is currently offline Nigel KirkbyFriend
Hi Everyone, newbie here,

I have Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers v 2019-03 running on a Windows 10 box and was hoping to set up a simple report from the MySQL database I have running under WAMP 3.1.7 which I use for Wordpress development.

After a bunch of configuring I have got to the stage where I have been able to create a Data Source and a Data Set which returns what I am expecting however after I have set up a simple list report and asked to View Report in Web Viewer or HTML my browser opens with the error "This Site Can't be Reached" "127.0.0.1 Refused To Connect". The url that Eclipse is trying to open is http://127.0.0.1:51444/viewer/frameset?__report=C%3A%5CUsers%5Cnigel%5Ceclipse-workspace%5Chpps_smarts%5Csmarts_people.rptdesign&__format=html&__svg=true&__locale=en_US&__timezone=Australia%2FWest&__masterpage=true&__rtl=false&__cubememsize=10&__resourceFolder=C%3A%5CUsers%5Cnigel%5Ceclipse-workspace%5Chpps_smarts&1893885164

127.0.0.1 works fine on its own taking me to the WAMP server configuration page and my Wordpress site also works fine.

I have done a fair bit of Googling and can see a number of cases where the browser refuses to open but nothing like my problem.
Any clues greatly appreciated

Cheers
Nigel
Previous Topic:Upgrade Eclipse Birt Runtime License From EPL 1.0 To EPL 2.0
Next Topic:BIRT iText license details
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:16:25 GMT 2024