Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Kapua » Eurotech ESF Cannot Configure in Kapua(My gateway with ESF 5.1 cannot be configured in Kapua)
Eurotech ESF Cannot Configure in Kapua [message #1805930] Sun, 28 April 2019 17:34 Go to next message
Sean McCarthy is currently offline Sean McCarthyFriend
Hi there,

I can connect to Kapua my Eurotech ReliaGATE 10-11 gateway with ESF 5.1 (Eurotech's proprietary gateway management software, which is based on Kura), but the "Configuration" tab is greyed out.

I'm under the "Devices" menu, and I can only click on "Description", "Tags", and "Events". "Packages", "Bundles", "Configuration", ">_ Command", and "Assets" are all greyed out. Is this because ESF 5.1 is not fully compatible with Kapua?

index.php/fa/35416/0/

I also created a test Kura gateway in AWS, and it also connects to Kapua, and nothing is greyed out (i.e. everything is fully-functional).

index.php/fa/35415/0/

Thanks,
Sean
  • Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 143.77KB, Downloaded 519 times)
  • Attachment: ESF.JPG
    (Size: 147.25KB, Downloaded 535 times)
Re: Eurotech ESF Cannot Configure in Kapua [message #1808137 is a reply to message #1805930] Tue, 18 June 2019 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Otto is currently offline Florian OttoFriend
Hi Sean,
is the device additionally connected to another account? I've seen this behavior when a user tried to simulate several devices for different accounts with only one real device.
With best regards,
Florian
Re: Eurotech ESF Cannot Configure in Kapua [message #1808375 is a reply to message #1808137] Sat, 22 June 2019 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean McCarthy is currently offline Sean McCarthyFriend
Hi Florian,

I ended up figuring out the problem. I think it's because I needed to create a company or user first, but I actually can't remember now. It's been a while...

Thanks for responding,
Sean
Re: Eurotech ESF Cannot Configure in Kapua [message #1808767 is a reply to message #1808375] Mon, 01 July 2019 10:24 Go to previous message
Alberto Codutti is currently offline Alberto CoduttiFriend
Hi all,

from the screenshot you sent the ESF device is missing the "Applications", which are used to enable/disable tabs.

Those application are listed in the BIRTH message. For some reasons they have not being published by the device.

Regards,

- Alberto
Previous Topic:lose class?why?
Next Topic:how to run kapua with docker-compose?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:50:25 GMT 2024