Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » ClassDiagram: Show stereotype on association's targetRole Label
ClassDiagram: Show stereotype on association's targetRole Label [message #1805489] Tue, 16 April 2019 08:02 Go to next message
Markus Male is currently offline Markus MaleFriend
Hi!

In a class diagram, I have a composite association between two classes. The "target" memberEnd Property is owned by the parent class. On this property a stereotype is applied.
I am now trying to show the stereotype in the class diagram (without making visible the redundant presentation of the property in the class' attributes compartment).

Is there any way to make the stereotype visible prior to the targetRole label of the association, like
+ <<stereotype>> property
?

I already tried to solve it via css, e.g. with
maskLabel:name visibility stereotype;
but it seems that I cannot make visible what doesn't exist..

Thanks for any help!

Re: ClassDiagram: Show stereotype on association's targetRole Label [message #1806966 is a reply to message #1805489] Mon, 20 May 2019 09:41 Go to previous message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

This is currently impossible to manage stereotype in the association roles as defined in the UML norm.
To display your stereotype, if your property is navigable, you can add it into the corresponded class and display your stereotype with the properties appearance view.

HTH,
Nicolas
Previous Topic:Missing class while trying to generate Activity Diagram
Next Topic:missing button applying default appearance settings?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:05:51 GMT 2024