Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Packaging application with epsilon
Packaging application with epsilon [message #1803871] Tue, 12 March 2019 17:38 Go to next message
Arseniy Isakov is currently offline Arseniy IsakovFriend
Hello
I 'd like to package my application and include epsilon. My build process using tycho maven plugin.
During build I am getting following exceptions:

[ERROR] eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "com.google.guava_18.0" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform
[ERROR] eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "org.apache.commons.collections_3.2.1" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform
[ERROR] eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "org.apache.commons.lang3_3.1" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform
[ERROR] eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "org.apache.log4j_1.2.17" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform
[ERROR] eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "org.dom4j_1.6.1" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform
[ERROR] eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "org.slf4j.api_1.7.2" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform
[ERROR] eclipse-plugin artifact with ID "org.slf4j.log4j12_1.7.2" and version matching "0.0.0" was not found in the target platform

This artifacts belongs to epsilon project. Can you please advise how to configure tycho to avoid this errors

Thanks
Arseniy Isakov

Re: Packaging application with epsilon [message #1803979 is a reply to message #1803871] Thu, 14 March 2019 18:11 Go to previous message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

We would need to have a look at your Tycho-based POM file, preferably in a minimal working example:

https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Previous Topic:Need help getting started with EUnit
Next Topic:Create new model elements in EOL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:44:21 GMT 2024