Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » PAprofile(Add PAprofile )
PAprofile [message #1803763] Fri, 08 March 2019 16:27 Go to next message
Doaa Dorgham is currently offline Doaa DorghamFriend
I want to use PAprofile (performance analysis like «PAclosedLoad» and «PAopenLoad» Stereotypes) within my UML models but I can not find it in the registered profiles ... and I don't know how to create and apply it ... would you please help me and tell me how to do this in clear steps.
Thanks
Re: PAprofile [message #1803849 is a reply to message #1803763] Tue, 12 March 2019 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quentin Le Menez is currently offline Quentin Le MenezFriend
Hi Donaa,

Sorry for the late reply ! If you want an example on how to integrate your profile to get it as a registered one, you can use the extension point 'org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.extensionpoints.**'.
It is used in the org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.extensionpoints/plugin.xml for a variety of libraries '**.UMLLibrary' and profiles '**.UMLProfile'.

HTH,
Quentin
Re: PAprofile [message #1807936 is a reply to message #1803849] Wed, 12 June 2019 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found the MARTE plugin ... its really good in explaining what I need but I have a major problem
as example to be clear if I want to type the next lines:
«PaWorkloadEvent» ---> I can't find PaWorkloadEvent , I found GaWorkloadEvent ... what is the difference between both? I found some presentations that describe MARTE but not how to use the plugin itself - no videos -, and they are too complicated, I 'm not professional I'm a student
{open (interArrT=(exp(17,ms))), ---> here is my problem .... how to write these in MARTE plugin in Eclipse? the properties window is too difficult for me
«PaStep»
{hostDemand = (4.5,ms)} ---> here it is again
thanks in advance
Re: PAprofile [message #1808060 is a reply to message #1807936] Sat, 15 June 2019 20:08 Go to previous message
I found also the MARTE feature has been transformed into a Papyrus Component and install it.
Is there any explanation how to use it like this; as shown in the example attached? with arrows and labels on it?
https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/marte/neon/
Previous Topic:Eclipse/papyrus crash
Next Topic:several stereotypes with this feature are applied...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:16:55 GMT 2024