Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Creation of two labels(creation of two labels to be able to see in the diagram of the model the name of the objects and a description of the same)
Creation of two labels [message #1803124] Fri, 22 February 2019 19:00 Go to next message
Federico Ranzato is currently offline Federico RanzatoFriend
Greetings to all, I am starting with the use of this software (programming in sirius with obeo designer) and I am facing new challenges every day.
In the attached photos you can see the diagram of my model and how it was made. As you can see for the representation of the nodes, a label was created that shows the property "description", what I would like to do now is create a second "label" to show the property "name" of each node. However, the program only lets you create a single "Style" per node, so I can not have two "labels". How should I solve it?

PD: In summary what I need is that the diagram shows the two properties of the nodes "name" and "description" but as separate "labels", which can edit their configurations.

Thanks you.
Regards, Fede.
Re: Creation of two labels [message #1803144 is a reply to message #1803124] Sat, 23 February 2019 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas Buchner is currently offline Andreas BuchnerFriend
I dont think you can create two labels - maybe Im wrong - but you can config the mask( {0}, {1} ). With that you can edit both attributes with one label.

It is not as convenient as having two labels at hand, but it does the trick.
Re: Creation of two labels [message #1803711 is a reply to message #1803144] Thu, 07 March 2019 11:38 Go to previous message
Federico Ranzato is currently offline Federico RanzatoFriend
Hi Andreas, thanks for the answer. I could not correct the problem. Do you know how I could do to show the two attributes of the class in the same label?
Previous Topic:How to create a reference to an element in another model?
Next Topic:Problem defining some design requiriments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:00:49 GMT 2024