Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » New EVL Plugin: WebChecker - Bootstrap Linter(A Bootstrap linter written in EVL)
New EVL Plugin: WebChecker - Bootstrap Linter [message #1802337] Wed, 06 February 2019 17:40 Go to next message
Tebin Raouf is currently offline Tebin RaoufFriend
Hello,

Recently, I worked on developing a new plugin for EVL called WebChecker [1] with the technical support of Dr. Dimitris. The purpose of this plugin is to write constraints in EVL and check against HTML files that use Bootstrap 4+. Currently, I've written almost all the constraints in bootlint. Once setup, you can check a single bootstrap file, a block of code, or a website by using its URL. The project uses Selenium to check any specific code block.

The main goal here is to have a simpler and more configurable linter that is easy to extend and maintain. You can check all the constraints here and for each constraint, there is a corresponding HTML block of code here.

Feel free to fork the project, and if you want to work together, let me know :)

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tebin

[1] https://github.com/tebinraouf/webchecker
Re: New EVL Plugin: WebChecker - Bootstrap Linter [message #1802399 is a reply to message #1802337] Fri, 08 February 2019 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Thanks for sharing this Tebin!

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: New EVL Plugin: WebChecker - Bootstrap Linter [message #1802482 is a reply to message #1802337] Sun, 10 February 2019 14:12 Go to previous message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Nice job! I'll try this out next time I create a Bootstrap website :-).
Previous Topic:EmfMetamodel disposal
Next Topic:[EVL] update in-memory model modified programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:23:30 GMT 2024