Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Only one node creation and deletion detection(I am trying to limit the creation of some nodes to only one per diagram or per element they are attached to. I would also like to detect when these nodes are deleted.)
Only one node creation and deletion detection [message #1802261] Tue, 05 February 2019 14:11
Daniil Lisus is currently offline Daniil LisusFriend
Hello,
I have two questions:
1. I would like to limit the number of nodes present on a diagram to 1. I am not very experienced with aql and cannot figure out how to write the precondition.

2. I am creating a mass diagram and have a background static variable that keeps track of the total mass. When I add new mass objects I can add to the variable and change its value.

My problem is, when I delete a mass object from the model, my static variable does not know that a mass has been lost. Is there a way to detect a deletion event? Additionally, is there a specific method that gets triggered when you reload the model? Maybe I can simply call that method whenever I detect a change in a mass object?

Any and all help will be appreciated, I think I am a little lost.

Thank you in advance,
Daniil
Previous Topic:How to select all layers at once
Next Topic:How to set/ unset cross table entries?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 04:47:38 GMT 2019