Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » SceneBuilder JFXTextField PropertyNotFoundException(FXML document fails while opening up from Eclipse with error PropertyNotFoundException)
SceneBuilder JFXTextField PropertyNotFoundException [message #1801806] Sun, 27 January 2019 14:43
Syed Ahmed is currently offline Syed AhmedFriend
I am using Scene Builder 2.0 with Eclipse Mars 2 (Release 4.5.2).

I have a JavaFX project in Eclipse and I have also added the JFoenix Library into my project. I am successfully able to use the JFoenix controls like JFXTextField in my .fxml document.

In my .fxml, if I use the JFXTextField, my .fxml works fine and i am able to close and reopen the .fxml file in Scene Builder from Eclipse. However, if I set the Margin property of my JFXTextField, save the .fxml and reopens it, the Scene Builder throws me the attached exception of PropertyNotFound:

I have also attached my .fxml file here for your review.

Please help me to figure out why this error is coming up if I am creating everything from inside the Eclipse i.e. Scene Builder is added to Eclipse, I create JavaFX project from Eclipse, I open my fxml file from my Eclipse Project by right clicking on the menu option "Open with Scene Builder". All my changes that I make in Scene Builder gets reflected inside my .fxml document in Eclipse so there not seems to be any integration issue between Eclipse and Scene Builder.

I posted the same issue on JFoenix github project at https://github.com/jfoenixadmin/JFoenix/issues/928 and they believe its might be an issue with Eclipse.

Thanks in advance.

Syed
Previous Topic:Debugging with Eclipse-201812
Next Topic:Add a foreign maven jar to by bundle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:48:16 GMT 2024