Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Commercial » Live on Jan 8th: Behavior-Driven Test Development for Java desktop applications
Live on Jan 8th: Behavior-Driven Test Development for Java desktop applications [message #1800593] Thu, 03 January 2019 06:24 Go to next message
Reginald Stadlbauer is currently offline Reginald StadlbauerFriend
Good morning,

Attend our live webinar where we will demonstrate Squish's integration of Gherkin and Python, allowing you easily to do behavior driven test development (BDD), and interactively record missing steps on Swing, AWT, JavaFx, SWT or RCP Java Applications.

In addition, we will demonstrate a new feature of Squish: image-based search, allowing you to interact with graphical rectangles that fall outside of your Application Under Test (AUT).

Register at https://www.froglogic.com/support/webinars/register/?webinarKey=2755429310987685123 for free!

Discover all benefits of Java GUI Test Automation with the Squish GUI Tester at https://www.froglogic.com/squish-for-java/landing/

Reginald
Re: Live on Jan 8th: Behavior-Driven Test Development for Java desktop applications [message #1807343 is a reply to message #1800593] Tue, 28 May 2019 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anastasia  Stefanuk is currently offline Anastasia StefanukFriend
Hello!

Thanks for creating this thread, I'm happy to join it.

So hope you will like information finding by me. I was surprised reading this bog post about Behavior driven development and I decided to share it with you. Let's check it out. You will find a lot of info about unit-test frameworks, based on the different coding languages.

I'm pretty sure you would like it!
Re: Live on Jan 8th: Behavior-Driven Test Development for Java desktop applications [message #1819447 is a reply to message #1800593] Wed, 15 January 2020 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lyudmila Kucher is currently offline Lyudmila KucherFriend
Behavior-driven testing is a great skill for java developer and it's totally something you would want to master. Thanks for sharing your free course with audience!
Re: Live on Jan 8th: Behavior-Driven Test Development for Java desktop applications [message #1838088 is a reply to message #1819447] Mon, 15 February 2021 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Victoria Krysko is currently offline Victoria KryskoFriend
Hello!

Thanks for creating this thread, I'm happy to join it.

So hope you will like information finding by me. I was surprised reading this bog post about hire development and I decided to share it with you. Let's check it out. You will find a lot of info about unit-test frameworks, based on the different coding languages.

Re: Live on Jan 8th: Behavior-Driven Test Development for Java desktop applications [message #1839066 is a reply to message #1838088] Fri, 12 March 2021 11:21 Go to previous message
Victoria Krysko is currently offline Victoria KryskoFriend
Hello! I and my team wrote a full guide about Magento and how to become magento developer, Please check it if you are interested in!https://chudovo.de/magento-developer/
Previous Topic:Live: How to create Cross-Platform Automated GUI Tests for Java Apps
Next Topic:How to create Automated GUI Tests for Java based Applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:42:11 GMT 2024