Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » jdk or eclipse manipulated due to an pseudo blackhat(sorry someone has patched or destroyed my jdk or ide)
jdk or eclipse manipulated due to an pseudo blackhat [message #1800502] Mon, 31 December 2018 04:14 Go to next message
leo kogler is currently offline leo koglerFriend
Someone is kidding my by changeing icons in my IDE, only to bother me and to keep me away from finishing my project. It might be a competitor from Linz or otherwhere in Autriche.

Please let me know which classes i've to correct to get my IDE up and running again.

I get the failure icon, although i do an correct import and the code is clean and also perfectly correct.

Please see attached.

There also an trojan horse got outspread produced / involved by an absolvent of the hagenberg applied school for coding.

thanks in advance

leo ;-)
Re: jdk or eclipse manipulated due to an pseudo blackhat [message #1800568 is a reply to message #1800502] Wed, 02 January 2019 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
?
Re: jdk or eclipse manipulated due to an pseudo blackhat [message #1800571 is a reply to message #1800568] Wed, 02 January 2019 17:06 Go to previous message
Eitan Rosenberg is currently offline Eitan RosenbergFriend
Looks like a bot
Previous Topic:Strange compile error using Jool with Eclipse and Java11
Next Topic:JFrame display problem under eclipse + Linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 18:03:07 GMT 2024