Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » how to create function block with Lua(create function block with Lua)
how to create function block with Lua [message #1800407] Thu, 27 December 2018 03:28 Go to next message
Yipeng Zhu is currently offline Yipeng ZhuFriend
hi,
currently I check the document on the original web site,
I just know how to export function block with lua, but I don't find any guide which show how to deploy with lua.

Do you know where I can find ?

Thank you.
Re: how to create function block with Lua [message #1800414 is a reply to message #1800407] Thu, 27 December 2018 11:05 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

yes I know we still don't have any documentation on this feature. Sorry for that.

Using the deployment with Lua should be very easy: The only thing you need to do, after you compiled your 4diac FORTE with Lua support, is that in your system configuration you configure the profile of your device from Holobloc to DynamicTypeLoad.

Then during deployment 4diac IDE will check if the FB types are available in the device and if not automatically during deployment Lua code will be generated and sent to the device.

As I said already previously this is an experimental feature, which we are constantly improving. Any feedback and support for it are highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Alois
Previous Topic:FORTE: Bug in CIPComLayer
Next Topic:Deployment problem to FORTE_PC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:18:49 GMT 2024