Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to perform operation only for disabled cells in Sirius table
How to perform operation only for disabled cells in Sirius table [message #1800062] Wed, 19 December 2018 12:16 Go to next message
Prajna VGFriend
Hi all,

In Sirius, In a table I have several columns which are the properties of objects in line. When we click a line all columns which are its properties we can edit those cells and all which are not properties we can not edit those cells.

When I debug the code I got that enabled cells are considered as DCellSpec and disabled cells are considered as DLineSpec.

How I can do any operation like changing the color only for those disabled cells.

Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Wed, 19 December 2018 12:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to perform operation only for disabled cells in Sirius table [message #1800127 is a reply to message #1800062] Thu, 20 December 2018 09:48 Go to previous message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

In fact, the process is that by default you have a DLine concerning a semantic element. If the element has a feature maching the "Feature Column" then a DCell is created. Therefore, is you have a different style for the "Line Mapping" and the "Feature Column" you will have the differenciation that you are looking for.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Viewpoint Specification Project
Next Topic:Update aird file when change the uri of sementic resource
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:53:22 GMT 2024