Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Problem executing ETL using ANT(Every time I run etl from ant the result model saves the previous result next to the new one)
Problem executing ETL using ANT [message #1797730] Mon, 05 November 2018 18:41 Go to next message
Kevin Sanchez is currently offline Kevin SanchezFriend
Every time I run etl from ant the result model saves the previous result next to the new one. No matter if I delete the result model the behavior is always the same. It seems to be kind of cache in the epsilon task.

This is my actual configuration for the ant build:

<target name="m2m">

<echo>ETL transformation</echo>

<epsilon.emf.register file="${noorapps.metamodel.location}"/>

<epsilon.emf.register file="${restful.metamodel.location}"/>

<epsilon.emf.loadModel name="app" modelfile="${models.location}/Universidad.xmi" metamodeluri="${noorapps.metamodel.uri}" read="true" store="false" />

<epsilon.emf.loadModel name="restful" modelfile="${generated.locationm2m}/restful.xmi" metamodeluri="${restful.metamodel.uri}" read="false" store="true"/>

<epsilon.etl src="${transformations.location}/m2m/app2restfulservice.etl">

<model ref="restful"/>

<model ref="app" />

</epsilon.etl>

<epsilon.storeModel model="restful" targetUri="file:/Users/kedavidsa/Documents/Uniandes/MISO4202-20/eclipse-parcial/co.uniandes.modeling.app2restful/restfulresult/restful.xmi"/>

<epsilon.disposeModels />

<eclipse.refreshLocal resource="co.uniandes.modeling.app2restful" depth="-1" />

<antcall target="m2t" />

</target>

The first time I ran it I got a model with just one RestFulAPI root element, but the second, third etc. I got a model with the previous result as shown in the image. Any idea of what I am doing wrong or how I can clean the cache. I tried to clean it by calling <epsilon.disposeModels /> or <epsilon.disposeModel ... />

Thank you in advance

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2018 18:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem executing ETL using ANT [message #1797735 is a reply to message #1797730] Mon, 05 November 2018 21:14 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Kevin,

Could you please provide a minimal example [1] we can use to reproduce this locally?

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Previous Topic:ETL - Transforming Two input elements to one output element
Next Topic:Dealing with large models, the ISO20022 case
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:42:41 GMT 2024