Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Multiplicity of an association class is not visible(How to show multiplicity of an association class?)
Multiplicity of an association class is not visible [message #1797153] Fri, 26 October 2018 11:35 Go to next message
S M Andalib Hossain is currently offline S M Andalib HossainFriend
Hello,

I've created an association class RentTransaction . The problem is that I don't find the way to change the multiplicity of both association ends of this association ( the Car and the Customer end)

I found a similar problem at the following link. Changed multiplicity from Model Explorer(red circled) but multiplicities are not visible yet.

Would you kindly give me a solution?

Thanks!
  • Attachment: 2.JPG
    (Size: 262.81KB, Downloaded 123 times)
Re: Multiplicity of an association class is not visible [message #1797509 is a reply to message #1797153] Wed, 31 October 2018 22:48 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi,

as you have shown in your screenshot, you can select an association end in the model explorer and then change the multiplicity via the property view. Your changes are well in the model, but the multiplicities of associations classes can not be shown in the class diagram (you can check via the "Filters-> Show/Hide label" options of the context menu). I'd rather say that this is a bug / limitation.
Previous Topic:State Machine Inheritance
Next Topic:Papyrus XML Export for implementation into Plant Simulation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:30:47 GMT 2024