Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » How to configure the borderline of ColumnGroups(Theme Configuration Column Group)
How to configure the borderline of ColumnGroups [message #1796833] Fri, 19 October 2018 15:25 Go to next message
Hilger Steenblock is currently offline Hilger SteenblockFriend
How can the borderline between two column groups be configured?

I tried something similar to what I do for the body layer: Using CustomLineBorderDecorator.LEFT_LINE_BORDER_LABEL in the flag accumulator.

BTW The helpful Debug menu configuration (new DebugMenuConfiguration(natTable)) seems to no be enabled for the header?
Re: How to configure the borderline of ColumnGroups [message #1796839 is a reply to message #1796833] Fri, 19 October 2018 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Well I would say what you are trying should do what you want. Maybe the painters are not configured correctly?

And IIRC the DebugMenuConfiguration contains a binding that only works for the body region. Maybe you can override the binding to also work in the header region
Re: How to configure the borderline of ColumnGroups [message #1798534 is a reply to message #1796839] Tue, 20 November 2018 09:01 Go to previous message
Hilger Steenblock is currently offline Hilger SteenblockFriend
I have found the problem.

We use a theme configuration and I forgot to set the CustomLineBorderDecorator for the cHeaderCellPainter and for the cGroupHeaderCellPainter.

Thank you again for your help.
Previous Topic:Coloring grid lines with GridLineCellLayerPainter
Next Topic:How to use CellPainterDecorator class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:21:11 GMT 2024