Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Interruptible Region and Interrupting Edge(Is this element available in Papyrus Oxygen with SysML1.4?)
Interruptible Region and Interrupting Edge [message #1795318] Thu, 20 September 2018 10:24 Go to next message
Ursula Kirchgaessner is currently offline Ursula KirchgaessnerFriend
Hello,

Using Papyrus Oxygen with SysML1.4, I'm trying to put an interruptible region in my activity diagram, in order to stop execution of certain actions and to start another one, upon occurence of a particular event.

Unfortunately I cannot find any way to create or draw such a region nor an interrupting edge, neither in the palette nor in the right-click context of the model explorer.

What do I need to do to create those elements in my model? I cannot imagine, that they are not implemented in Papyrus.

Re: Interruptible Region and Interrupting Edge [message #1796213 is a reply to message #1795318] Mon, 08 October 2018 12:18 Go to previous message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hello,

We are sorry, but there is some bugs in those elements and there is no simple way to create interruptible region and interrupting edge.

It seems that you can add an interruptible region in an activity diagram by using the "New child" (not "SysML child" neither "UML for SysML child") menu on the right-click context of the model explorer. However, there is an known bug on this element and it is not possible to add actions or edges on it (see [1]).

For the interrupting edge, it is possible to create this edge since it is an activity edge (ie. Control flow or Object flow) with a non empty interrupts feature. To do that you have to select the edge and in the advance tab of the properties view, change the interrupts feature by adding the interruptible region.

Best regards,
Pauline

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=521614

Previous Topic:Papyrus 4.1 is available
Next Topic:Up to date documentation??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jan 21 16:32:41 GMT 2020