Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » AmigaOS4 includes files uncorrectly handled
AmigaOS4 includes files uncorrectly handled [message #1794554] Sun, 02 September 2018 19:45
Frédéric Cordier is currently offline Frédéric CordierFriend
Hello.

I think I'm maybe alone to code for AmigaOS 4 on PC using Eclipse, but I hope that my problem is just linked to some configurations errors from myself.

I use the latest Photon version (install Eclipse->Advanced mode).

I install it for C/C++ developer (CDT) and it installs correctly.

When I setup a new C or C++ project, I encounter the same issue.
I use custom makefiles (I setup them myself as my projects works around .a files for some SDK 3rd Party dev. systems.

The compilation using my own makefiles work correctly (I setup build All/Clean with no problems.

the problem concern the view.
Some AmigaOS4 SDK files are not correctly interpreted.
You can see in attachment AmigaOS4_1.png that some functions from the IExec interface are not recognized (OpenLibrary & GetInterface).
And some others (from the same Interface) are correctly handled (DropInterface & CloseLibrary ).

The file defining this interface is correctly #include(d) as some are found.

in the attachment AmigaOS4_2.png you can see part of the Interface file showing you that some functions/methods are highlighted in blue (it represent the ones that are correctly handled) and some remains in black (the ones that are not handled).
Common point of all "not handled" functions/methods, is that they returns a pointer to a specific structure.
I tried to include (at the beginning of the Interface file) the required includes to handles the appropriates structure (thinking it was an issue in the way Eclipse included files), but it didn't resolved the problem.

Does someone have any clue or an ides from where this problem may came ? Thank you.

Regards,
Previous Topic:CGAL integration with CDT
Next Topic:"gdb": Launching failed debugging in docker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 20 10:30:31 GMT 2018