Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » is it possible to change the orientation of the page dynamically in word using gendoc(word formating using gendoc)
is it possible to change the orientation of the page dynamically in word using gendoc [message #1794489] Fri, 31 August 2018 09:46 Go to next message
FROMENTIN CYRIL is currently offline FROMENTIN CYRILFriend
I'm currently using gendoc with ReqIFStudio to generate my documentation out of an ReqIF format.
doing that I would like to change the orientation of some section of my document for portrait to landscape but I don't know if that's actually feasible with gendoc
Re: is it possible to change the orientation of the page dynamically in word using gendoc [message #1794500 is a reply to message #1794489] Fri, 31 August 2018 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
Hello
i don't know if other solutions exist but in previous experience we did something like that
[if (someCondition)]
|____________________________________________________________

[else]

|
|
|
|
|
|____________________________

about reqif, what is your feeling about metamodel browsing ? If you need extra methods or specific bundle feel free to express your needs in the bugzilla

Re: is it possible to change the orientation of the page dynamically in word using gendoc [message #1794637 is a reply to message #1794500] Tue, 04 September 2018 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FROMENTIN CYRIL is currently offline FROMENTIN CYRILFriend
Actually the difficulty is more about installing gendoc on a special version of eclipse as may dependencies cannot be satisfied. About browsing the pain point is when the value of the item is in XHTML then i geuss a new model should be used .
today I've simply used as a workaround to use only string rather than enriched string
Re: is it possible to change the orientation of the page dynamically in word using gendoc [message #1794668 is a reply to message #1794637] Tue, 04 September 2018 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
OK what are the issues you have with older version of Eclipse,
just for information in my former company where we started the development of Gendoc thanks to the commercial support we could develop some adapted packages for older versions of Eclipse

Re: is it possible to change the orientation of the page dynamically in word using gendoc [message #1794937 is a reply to message #1794668] Tue, 11 September 2018 10:38 Go to previous message
Antonio Campesino is currently offline Antonio CampesinoFriend
Hi,

We provide Gendoc bundles for Eclipse Juno, Mars, Neon, Oxygen. Planning to provide a Photon bundles as soon as I have some time.

About the XHTML, if the output format is docx, you can use the <richText> tag. What ever it is inside it will be hadle as html content and inserted in the output document.

Regards,
Antonio

Previous Topic:Not able to retrieve SysML 1.4 Internal Block Diagram
Next Topic:Gendoc vs. "Gendoc Papyrus"?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:25:03 GMT 2024