Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Source Not Found Debugging with Photon but not Oxygen(Stepping through in debug mode produces "Source Not Found" in Photon but not in Oxygen.)
Source Not Found Debugging with Photon but not Oxygen [message #1793312] Fri, 03 August 2018 15:43
Gary Furash is currently offline Gary FurashFriend
Stepping through in debug mode produces "Source Not Found" in Photon but not in Oxygen.

If I take a small set of classes, create a Java Project, and then put those classes in the SRC directory, under Oxygen without any special configuration I can step through the execution just fine in debugging mode, but get the "source not found" error in Photon even if I'm only stepping through those exact same classes.

What I tried in Photon

- adding the source of the project manually to Photon (after clicking the button you get when source isn't found). this didn't work but the project's own source is already part of the source path (under default)
checking the checkbox for the JRE.

JRE: 1.8.0_181-b13

Note that this happens EVEN if I'm only stepping from one user class to another - I'm not trying to step into libraries or JRE.
Previous Topic:Build fails with Ant
Next Topic:Eclipse Photon keeps sending warning and error messages every time it is launched
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:30:50 GMT 2024