|Eclipse RCP Developer - Sydney Australia [message #1792850]
||Wed, 25 July 2018 05:52
| Thilo Pfeiffer
Registered: July 2018
• Working in a truly global IT & Travel company
• Living the start-up spirit
• having an impact on the future of travel technology
• using new technology in a production environment
Are you comfortable in a hybrid role, continuously learning new technology and crafting solutions in partnership with a major Australian brand?
Amadeus has one of the largest transactional systems globally, with over 1 billion passengers using our systems each year. We are present in over 1,300 airports, 190 countries, with 435 airline carriers and 11 000 organizations using our IT solutions.
About the Role
Have you ever wondered who cancels a flight? Why your flight is delayed? Why you missed your connection?
We are at the core of all those decisions, and we are quite successful in reducing impacts on you, the traveler.
You might enjoy reading this news article, It talks about your future team.
www [dot] theaustralian[dot] com[dot] au/business/aviation/qantas-calm-in-eye-of-storm-with-amadeus-delay-recovery-system/news-story/7312590eb971f52dc03fc5a133f658be
By applying state of the art analytics we provide Qantas with a decision support tool that helps the airline to get you home safe and on-time.
Join Amadeus and help us with your enthusiasm to go beyond what we already achieved and ensure the robustness of the Airline Schedule Recovery platform and development environment.
As a member of one of our software development team, you will be working on High availability applications and will make a difference for all travelers. You will mainly focus on development on the RCP framework but will participate end to end in the software factory, from the idea of the feature to the user support phone call reporting an incident on that feature.
You are a dynamic and enthusiastic Full-stack engineer with the following skills:
• A mid or senior level software engineer ( on 3 projects at least 1 in production)
• Worked in projects on the Java ecosystem using Eclipse RCP
• Interested in the DevOps model
• Successful experiences with Agile development methodologies
• Open to expanding knowledge beyond core field of expertise
• Experience with similar technologies as: Git, Gradle, Circle CI, Sonar, Docker and Amazon Web Services.
• Collaborate with other Amadeus teams all around the world
• Deliver code in production end to end
• Requirements gathering, solution design, implementation, testing, deployment, support and investigation
We would like to hear from you.
[Updated on: Mon, 06 August 2018 08:58]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02246 seconds