Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Imports not resolved- Exception in thread "DLTK indexing" -Related?(References in the workspace are not resolved in a PHP project)
Imports not resolved- Exception in thread "DLTK indexing" -Related? [message #1792549] Thu, 19 July 2018 12:05
George Young is currently offline George YoungFriend
I have a PHP/Symfony/Composer project which until recently was working fine. Imports were resolved and context assist/autocomplete worked fine. But recently for no apparent reason both of those failed to work and my project is full of red crosses.
The actual code works perfectly of course.
I have cleaned the project, check, deleted and recreated the buildpath entries. deleted the project from the workspace, deleted all the eclipse files and recreated the project.

Looking at the logs I notice that there is an error whenever I do a Clean.

Exception in thread "DLTK indexing" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.php.core.compiler.ast.nodes.UsePart.getFullUseStatementName()Ljava/lang/String;
        at com.dubture.symfony.core.index.SymfonyIndexingVisitorExtension$1.visit(SymfonyIndexingVisitorExtension.java:199)
        at org.eclipse.php.core.compiler.ast.visitor.PHPASTVisitor.visit(PHPASTVisitor.java:1237)
        at org.eclipse.php.core.compiler.ast.visitor.PHPASTVisitor.visit(PHPASTVisitor.java:1368)
        at org.eclipse.php.core.compiler.ast.nodes.UseStatement.traverse(UseStatement.java:71)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.ast.statements.Block.traverse(Block.java:43)
        at com.dubture.symfony.core.index.SymfonyIndexingVisitorExtension.visit(SymfonyIndexingVisitorExtension.java:190)
        at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.index.PHPIndexingVisitor.visit(PHPIndexingVisitor.java:963)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.ast.statements.Block.traverse(Block.java:39)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.ast.declarations.ModuleDeclaration.traverse(ModuleDeclaration.java:69)
        at org.eclipse.php.internal.core.index.PHPIndexingParser.parseSourceModule(PHPIndexingParser.java:29)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.core.index2.AbstractIndexer.indexDocument(AbstractIndexer.java:46)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.internal.core.index.lucene.LuceneIndexer.indexDocument(LuceneIndexer.java:168)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.internal.core.index2.SourceModulesRequest.run(SourceModulesRequest.java:79)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.core.search.indexing.AbstractJob.execute(AbstractJob.java:80)
        at org.eclipse.dltk.internal.core.search.processing.JobManager.run(JobManager.java:482)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:844)

I've Googled for getFullUseStatementName which seems to be part of PDT but can't see any reference to this error. I'm thinking maybe my next step should be to delete and reinstall eclipse but before that does anyone have a less brutal suggestion.
Previous Topic:unistall
Next Topic:Initilal TCF load
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:14:24 GMT 2024