|Eclipse Scout 8.0 (Photon) now available [message #1791356]
||Thu, 28 June 2018 11:16
| Patrick Bänziger
Registered: September 2011
The Eclipse Scout team is proud to announce that Eclipse Scout 8.0 is now available as part of the Eclipse Photon release train.|
- Support for hierarchical tables!
- A brand new "Tag"-Field
- Layout your tiles in a beautiful reflowing grid with "TileGrid"
- The outline overviews are now visually more appealing
- Improved support for providing REST interfaces
- New, modern, field style (simple underlined field instead of a box)
- Adding fields to a groupbox or tabbox at runtime is now possible! (limitations apply)
- Consistent naming of properties
- Improvements to many existing fields: Groupbox, Tabbox, ImageField, ...
There are way too many things to point out here. Check out the release notes for all the details!
Our documentation and demo-apps have been updated too! We now offer a separate documentation for ScoutJS developers, in addition to the regular technical documentation.
The demo-apps also have received an overhaul and are ready to show off all the slick new fields, features and field style.
Some features are also highlighted in our blog post.
[Updated on: Thu, 28 June 2018 11:18]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01753 seconds