Home » Eclipse Projects » Babel » Adding new project releases to Babel
|Adding new project releases to Babel [message #1791050]
||Fri, 22 June 2018 08:14
| Andrew Johnson
Registered: July 2009
Eclipse Memory Analyzer has some of its releases translated in Babel.|
I am having some trouble adding new releases.
The Babel Translate page lists 4 versions of tools.mat:
which is quite good, but we are about to release version 1.8
As a committer on MAT, going to Babel - Define Project Source Locations I see versions 0.8,184.108.40.206,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7 available for configuration.
When I first configured it, it gave a choice of .map file or update site configuration, so I gave an update site as .map seemed trickier and perhaps CVS specific.
The documentation seems quite out of date - but as a wiki I can fix that once I get my project working.
The next day, the .map file and update site options were gone, replaced by the
Project Source Locations: (Git repository snapshot URLs, example: http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/.../snapshot/R4_2.zip)
so I changed all the release information to that.
Today I still only see versions 1.0,1.1,1.2,1.3 available.
- Where does the list of possible releases come from?
- How do I get release 1.8 added to that list?
- When will my new release configurations come through to the translation tool, so versions 1.5,1.6,1.7 appear in releases for translation?
- Is the 'release train' used to determine which releases go into the Oxygen, Neon or Photon overnight and weekly builds?
- Is there still a Babel team to accept large translation contributions. If so, then I could work on getting the translated text in the IBM version of Eclipse Memory Analyzer contributed. That could add transations for Chinese Simplified, Japanese, and possibly French, German, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese Traditional. If not, then I won't bother.
Current Time: Fri Sep 21 23:53:24 GMT 2018
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02382 seconds