Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Programmatically change appearance/style of diagrams
Programmatically change appearance/style of diagrams [message #1786975] Wed, 16 May 2018 17:55 Go to next message
Merlin May is currently offline Merlin MayFriend
Hello everyone,

for a small project at my university i need to know, wether or not it is possible to change the appearance of objects within a diagram programmatically. We would like to transform old model diagrams, created with GMF tooling, to our newly created Sirius editor, but would like to transform the appearance to the new diagram as well. Properties, we would like to transfer, are positions of the objects, sizes and other basic styling properties.

Maybe someone might help me.

Looking forward for your answers,

Merlin
Re: Programmatically change appearance/style of diagrams [message #1787014 is a reply to message #1786975] Thu, 17 May 2018 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

You will need to execute a RecordingCommand to modify the LayoutConstraint (Location, Height and Width) element of each GMF Nodes and the height and width of each DNode from the Sirius diagram to match the information from your old GMF diagram (depending on the number of diagram you have, it might be simpler to do it manually). For the style, I don't think that you will need to change anything programmatically, the definition of the style of your mappings in the odesign should be enough.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Programmatically change appearance/style of diagrams [message #1787022 is a reply to message #1787014] Thu, 17 May 2018 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still not sure what to do. I'm no experienced using sirius, maybe you can provide more details on how to do such modifications of the nodes in the sirius diagram. Or at least you could provide some oher ressource (e.g. links to relevant topics), so i can read more about the topic.

Regards

Merlin

[Updated on: Thu, 17 May 2018 12:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Programmatically change appearance/style of diagrams [message #1787182 is a reply to message #1787022] Mon, 21 May 2018 12:47 Go to previous message
Hi all,

is there anybody, who may help me?

Best regard,

Merlin
Previous Topic:How I can get Property 'Identity' information by programming
Next Topic:Rotating a diagram element
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:58:16 GMT 2024