Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Customization of sirius editor tab bar and palette toolbar
Customization of sirius editor tab bar and palette toolbar [message #1786490] Fri, 04 May 2018 10:19 Go to next message
Pratiksha Dalal is currently offline Pratiksha DalalFriend
Hii

Can I customize the sirius editor tab bar and toolbar of palette? If yes then how please let me know how can i do it i want to enable or disable some options and also add and remove options.
Same with the context menu of editor and palette and also I want to disable customize option on palette that we get on the context menu of palette.

Thanks in advance :)
Re: Customization of sirius editor tab bar and palette toolbar [message #1786864 is a reply to message #1786490] Mon, 14 May 2018 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

You can edit the Sirius Editor Tab bar using this guide [1].
The toolbar of the palette is default by the GMF framework, you can add new tools using the "org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.paletteProviders" extension point but I do not know if you can remove tools from the palette.
To add context menu on the diagram, you just need to add "popup menu" tools in your diagram description. However, removing existing contextual menu is painful as they are contributed by different framework (Sirius, GMF, EMF, GEF...). You can look at plugin.xml in org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.ui where we used the extension point "org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.service.action.contributionItemProviders" where we contributed a new provider that removes some contribution (find the treeRouterAction) but those menus are identified by a path made from ids...you will then need to find these ids from where the contextual menus are contributed.

Regards,
Steve

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/developer/extensions-provide_tabbar_extensions.html

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Customization of sirius editor tab bar and palette toolbar [message #1787418 is a reply to message #1786864] Fri, 25 May 2018 05:51 Go to previous message
Pratiksha Dalal is currently offline Pratiksha DalalFriend
Thanks a lot It helped me :)
Previous Topic:Node with more than one label
Next Topic:Extending Square Edit Part
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:46:06 GMT 2024