Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » How to set the printing direction of the column area of a cross tab on pages when using an interval (First all columns are to be printed, then all other rows.)
How to set the printing direction of the column area of a cross tab on pages when using an interval [message #1785928] Mon, 23 April 2018 08:33
Alexander Wieland is currently offline Alexander WielandFriend
Hello everybody,

I have already asked this question in the OpenText community, but I haven't received an answer yet. So I'll try my luck here.

We are relatively new to BIRT and work with version 4.7.0.
How is it possible to determine the printing direction of the column area (cross tab) on the respective pages? First, the pages containing the different values for the column headers should be created. Only then should the other data from the rows appear. Please have a look at the attached picture.

I have already tested the options "horizontal" and "vertical" in the property "Orientation" of the cross tab itself, but unfortunately without success.
To have only 4 header columns on one page, we use the interval under "Cross Tab" -> "Column Area" -> "Page Break" -> "Interval".

Thank you very much.

Many greetings
Alex
  • Attachment: Example.jpg
    (Size: 258.97KB, Downloaded 96 times)
Previous Topic:BIRT Runtime:-Cannot open connection to the driver error
Next Topic:BIRT Runtime Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:58:25 GMT 2024