Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Filter by path pattern in Dynamic Working Sets(Filter by path pattern in Dynamic Working Sets)
Filter by path pattern in Dynamic Working Sets [message #1785268] Wed, 11 April 2018 18:20 Go to next message
Christian Köditz is currently offline Christian KöditzFriend
I try to bild a Working Set with path pattern like .*target.* or .*src.* but this don't work. I tried this patterns for Location Predicate and Inclusion Predicate and get every time a empty Working Set. The goal for me is to filter all target paths from all projects or all src paths from all projects in the Workstpace. How can I do this?
Re: Filter by path pattern in Dynamic Working Sets [message #1785290 is a reply to message #1785268] Thu, 12 April 2018 06:47 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
The working sets are used as project working sets, but it sounds like you're trying to use them in a different way. Note that you can use Navigate -> Open Setup -> Parent Models -> Catalog Index Eclipse to open the index and can look at how other project setups have defined working set tasks. Use Ctrl-F and search for "Working Sets" to find them.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Forcing a P2 Update site inside the Eclipse "Update Sites" preferences
Next Topic:Selectively Saving a variable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:14:06 GMT 2024