|Hybrid addressing of a resource [message #1784731]
||Tue, 03 April 2018 10:30
| Ferenc Unghváry
Registered: February 2018
Let's assume there are 4 resources:|
- A: rn='A', ri='/mn_cse/1'
- B: rn='B', ri='/mn_cse/2'
- C: rn='C', ri='/mn_cse/3'
- D: rn='D', ri='/mn_cse/4'
The resource hierarchy is:
- Resource D is child of resource C.
- Resource C is child of resource B.
- Resource B is child of resource A.
According to specification of OneM2M (Annex I of Functional Architecture v 2.18.1) the following addressing of resource D should be allowed:
Unfortunately current version of OM2M supports the following addressing only:
Is it planned to support the following (hybrid) resource addressing in a future version of OM2M?
If yes, which version will support this kind of addressing?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02375 seconds