|Paho MQTT [message #1784283]
||Mon, 26 March 2018 09:21
| Maunik Patel
Registered: March 2018
I have used 'Paho MQTT C Client' from my Ubuntu16.04 PC, made some applications, compiled it and tested it successfully.
(I downloaded pre-compiled binaries for Paho MQTT Embedded C from this link)
Now, I want to use the same concept to make my Beagle Bone Black communicate with a cloud service.
My questions are:
1. Which Library should I use?
C Client OR Embedded C Client? (I think it should be Embedded C Client)
2. How to build these libraries and how to compile an application, which uses this library?
(I know I can download source code for both the libraries. But I can't get the description in its README.md file. I tried to Google for the same, but could not find any fruitful results)
3. In the case, where I don't want to install any of this library on my BBB,
- again, which library should I use on my host Ubuntu 16.04 PC?
- how to build it?
- how to cross compile the application to work on BBB ?
Please help me out.
I am totally new here in Embedded Linux, so expecting some solution that can guide me step-by-step.
Thank you all...
[Updated on: Mon, 26 March 2018 12:57]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01799 seconds