Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Identifying a capsule which is connected to a particular capsule via eol code
Identifying a capsule which is connected to a particular capsule via eol code [message #1784273] Mon, 26 March 2018 01:23 Go to next message
Majid Babaei is currently offline Majid BabaeiFriend
Hi,

Imagine that I am in capsule "A" which is connected to capsule "B" through port "P".
I simply want to recognize capsule B as A's successor by processing uml file that I have from the given model. Do know how can I do that ?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Identifying a capsule which is connected to a particular capsule via eol code [message #1784456 is a reply to message #1784273] Wed, 28 March 2018 07:54 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Majid,

This question seems to be related to the structure of the UML metamodel as opposed to Epsilon so I'd suggest creating a small UML model with the elements in question using Papyrus or the tree-based editor, and then inspecting it with Exeed [1] to figure out the exact names of their classes in the UML metamodel and the names of the references that link them. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/inspect-models-exeed/
Previous Topic:Unresolved Proxies for EMF Model in EGL
Next Topic:EGL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:44:38 GMT 2024